Our return & cancellation policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since receipt of your order, we are unable to cancel your order. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unopened and unused. Proof of unopened items will need to be verified with photos and attached to the returns form. If you need to return an item because it’s faulty, or we are at fault, we won’t charge you for the return. But if you’re returning an item because you’ve changed your mind, you’ll need to pay for getting the item back to us.
To return an item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org after carefully reading and following the points below:
• When you email us, you will receive a confirmation that your return has been registered. We will then send you a return/shipping label and packing list. For returns from outside the EU, we will send further information about customs clearance.
• Pack your bike and any accessories you received securely in the box, stick the return label and packing list on the box.
• We will then refund your money as soon as we have received and processed your returns.
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
• Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
• If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 21 days. The cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
• If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
• Then contact your credit card company or bank, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
• If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at INVEST email@example.com